Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tokyo Narita

So im just in Japan at the airport. Chicago to Japan was 13 hours and the flight was alright. I watched 17 again and Confessions of a Shopaholic. It's amazing that I am still awake because I barely slept and it's like 5 in the morning in Canada. Ugh I almost forgot how uncomfortable I get while landing and my head still hurts. Everything on my blogger right now btw is Japanese so I dont even know what to click. Haha.
Embarassing story, as we left Toronto, we flew by Marcellinus and I YELLED "OH MY GOD I SEE MY SCHOOL I SEE MY SCHOOL" in the plane... only to find about 5 people giving me the "shut the fuck up" face.

Oh whoa I just felt that jet lag feel oh myyyyy.
I think my plane is boarding now though.
And i've thought about a lot of things during the plane ride. That was horrible. I HATE BEING SURROUNDED BY SILENCE.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment