Sunday, July 12, 2009

I never knew I could feel that much about you =\

Yesterday, I spent 80% of my day with Mark just talking about our devastations in life. We went to driving school and I finally finished it after 100 years. Then we went to square, I haven't been there for SO long. We were there for like 9 hours until we finally got picked up. (this is why i need my g2) lol. Got home at 5. Then around 10 he came again picked me up at my house, we walked around heartland drinkin and smokin whatever, head buzzin and feeling so nice. Talked more about our frustrations, and now we just make fun of each other LOOOL.

SPRUNG NIGGAAAAS. We hate this liiiiifeeee.

But freaaal at that point, I forgotttt everything.
If only I could stay there forever.
Whatever, it's getting easier now


xoxo.

P.S. 4 MORE SLEEPS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment