Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I FUCKING LOVE VENICIO <3

Today, Harriet came over at like 12:30 and brought her brother to see my brother. I told her I wanted ice cream because boys are buggin. Anyway, today I just spent my day with Francesca and Samantha because I miss them and we had a good bffffl talk about life and last night and who we gonnnna marry hahaha. Harriet's still "here" she went to go drop off Miguel. I was bad again today.

Anyway, Harriet's right, I shouldn't be alone with my thoughts cause this is killing me. I dont know how I always manage to always care more. I don't wanna say I hate boys because that's just their nature. Learning is fucking hard and I just gotta be headstrong riiiiiight?

I told Venicio what happened... And I agreed it's my doing that I'm thinking about it too much. I love him so much for keeeeeping me grounded right now. I didn't spill to anyone else.

I reallyyyyy would like to forget.
But why is it so hard to not care?

Honestly, I liked you. like ? liked? like?

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment