Friday, July 10, 2009

STOP YOUR DRAMA NIKKA, BE HAPPY.

Some people tell me, that you're not my kind
And I believe them, but I can't get you out of my mind
Some people tell me that I should stay away
Maybe I will... some other day

'Cause it feel right
And it feels good
And i don't do always that i should
And I know what makes me happy
And in my heart you're it exactly

I don't wanna do right, I just want you tonight
Not just only in my dreams
Save my best behavior, for a little later
'Cause I'm only 17

Think i made my mind up, i got time to grow up
Face responsibility
Livin' in the moment, keepin' my heart open
While I'm only 17

I'll learn my lessons, and I'll make mistakes
And If i get burned (get burned), it'll be my heart to break

It isn't easy, hearing what they say
Sometimes you've got to take a leap of faith

'Cause it feel right
And it feels good
And I'm not gonna do something stupid
Just this once, i wanna feel like
I can do what i want when i hold tight

Anyone, who's ever been in love
Has got to know
What it means to have a dream
And no one can say anything
To change my mind, no, not this time


_________________________________________________

woke up at 8.
drove.
found distractions.
so i went shopping.
and got really agitated.
you're off my mind.
cool.

xoxo.

p.s. i'm missing livejournal so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment