Saturday, July 11, 2009

JUST A DREAM

OMG. I had the worst dream but I don't remember the whole thing. To top it all off the weather is scaring me and I wanna hide, I feel like the lightning is gonna break through my window and struck me.

Anyway, the only part I remember in my dream is that there was this cobra that someone was showing me. it was tame but then when it saw me it went wild. So I ran from it but this snake was hella fast. Then I finally got to this house, which happens to be my grandma's house in the Philippines where I spent my childhood years. I slammed the door but it still managed to get me. I couldn't breath, I "half" woke up already and I was hugging my pillow, my pillow case has ruffles on the side. And in my dream right when the cobra was right on my ear and when it was doing that face when it's about to bite you... i FULLY woke up and it doesn't really help that my pillow case is brown and ruffly. I screamed the shit out of me cause I thought it was the snake. But this isn't like the movies where mom and dad come to rush in my room to see what happened.
LOL.
I had to tell myself everything is okay, and went back to sleep.
Oh and then i had another dream, which I don't fully remember, but I do remember a school and my anthro teacher, Ms. Delia's office.

I always interpret my dreams cause I feel like theyre always true.

so.


Snake and chase dreams are commonly familiar.

Being chased often means you are avoiding something in your life; however, being chased by an animal can also be your unexpressed anger which has been projected into that animal.

Seeing and/or being bitten by a snake may be your inner fears or worries. Your dream may be trying to alert you about something in your life you are not currently aware of. Snakes can also symbolize forbidden sexuality.

To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. Alternatively, the snake may be seen as phallic and thus symbolize temptation, dangerous and forbidden sexuality. If you are afraid of the snake, then it signifies your fears of sex, intimacy or commitment. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.
______________________________________________________________________

Teacher

To see your teacher (past or present) in your dream, suggests that you are seeking some advice, guidance, or knowledge. You are heading into a new path in life and ready to learn by example or from a past experience. Consider your own personal experiences with that particular teacher. What subject was taught? Alternatively, it may relate to issues with authority and seeking approval. You may be going through a situation in your waking life where you feel that you are being treated like a student or in which you feel you are being put to a test.


IM SCARED.

and stupid weather.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment