Friday, July 3, 2009

I need you like water, like breath, like rain.

I think I need to tell you I like you. Or I can just be stupid and let the feelings go away. I choose plan B. Skip the heartache, don't need it right now.

Anyway, today I had driving at 4:00, Harriet dropped off her brother at my house so her brother and my brother could chill. I think it's kinna cute that our brothers are bestfriends and we are too. Cute tiiiimes. Anyway, driving was boring. I got home and I THOUGHT I had in class. So I got my dad to drive me to driving school, saw Enzo at his work, what a trooper cutting hair ahaha. Anyway, I'm a fail and did not really have driving school and my dad was pissed cause he had to drive me and he was tired. So we drove to our house because they said the boxes came in and shit.

Then, Harriet picked me up from my house. (we had to clean and crap). Chilled with Ralph, Alfie my boyfriend, and "Miguel" which is Joaqui in my world. The boys got beer for Wasaga tomorrow. Me and Harriet held hands when we went to walmart, I lost a bet and refused to do the real deal and instead bought her a Sundae cone.

So whateverrrr now I'm just chillin watching Real world.

I reached 601 tweets today and I feel accomplished. MLIA.

I want youuu so bad so bad so bad.

yknow you love me.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment