Saturday, July 4, 2009

Here's my lousy excuse for moving on.

Today was such a long day. It seems so because I woke up at 8:00 and did not start doing shit until like 5:00 =| omg, stupid suite life. And freal, I'm happy I'm moving back to the house tomorrow even though we don't have shit in our house. No Tv, no internet. Yeah I know it's like Ice age.

Anyway, today, I didn't eat all day because I wasn't really hungry but then my mom brought MCDONALD'S which I have been successful in avoiding for about 2 years. Now, it seems to be catching up on me. I've been having like Sundaes and McFlurry's every 2 days and actually I had one yesterday too. Yeah, I had fries too and after feeling so guilty about eating all that nasty things that can potentially clog my arteries, I felt the need to run. So I worked out (thank goodness for the gym inside the building) for 45 minutes, since there's like no equipments in the hotel gym anyway.

While I was running, I had the reddest face and fucking work out face/panting mode on and I look at the mirror and see the frikken BASEBALL BOYS STARING AT ME. No one is ever at my fucking hotel WTF!
So embarassing, my shirt was half falling, exposing my bra and crap and to top that all off I was wearing my cheerleading shorts, which is like 5 inches of spandex LMFAO. and it was definitely riding up. But it's all good that they saw me working out rather than eating, LOL.

Anyway, at 8:30 Gaelen picked me up and we watched transformers 2 with Krista, Patrich and Uzair. Right when I got my ticket, I lost it. Yuuuuup. I lose things so easily oh my. But tell me how we ended up watching the movie at 10:30 LOL.

But fucking Shia LeBouf is sexy, what a tank.
And Megan Fox is a SEEEXXXYYY too. HOMO<3
Yes, I still love Shia more.
Transformers was UNREAL. I'm still thinking about it, fucking blew my miiiinddd.
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg. Buffalo tomorrow (or should i say today ? cause its 1:38 am. i just got home literally 20 minutes ago. gonna change the blogging time.)
Buffalo at 6 IN THE MORNING.
It's 4th of July tomorrow in the States so I'm expecting some craaaazeeee.


I LOVE TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!
now, i must fall asleep to Family channel, yeah Cory in the House.
PEACE.

yknow you love me
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment