Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring!

I've never been a huge admirer of the spring weather, I've always been one of those people who disregarded the existence of fall and spring. For so long I only saw it as: if it was cold, it's winter and if it was warmer then it is summer. However, this year I have gained a new perspective on the seasons of the year (seriously getting old wut wut wut iz diz). I have yet again successfully dragged myself to the library after classes today, Dianne was here with me awhile ago and the lack of library space has led us to sit on the couches by the huge windows in the first floor. I can't complain about this at all since I love the couches in the library, they are so comfortable and at times maybe a little too comfortable that I cannot even think about anything but sleeping. Anyway, so like I mentioned, I am sitting by these huge windows overlooking the outside of the building where the sun is shining and the birds are flying in little flocks. I can pretty much see the changes of the weather and I don't think I have ever given spring a chance to amuse me because warm weather only meant summer to me. However, even as I am sitting here just feeling a little warmth that the sunshine is beaming on me, I suddenly realize the beauty of spring. Winter gloomy days are over and though rain might be a drag, there is an abstract feeling of warm presence and hope that is to come with all the sunshine after all that rain. Seeing all the trees slowly growing their leaves and the tulips popping out. Ah! I know, exciting. It's exciting. School is slowly coming to an end as well and it is so exciting to think of the relaxation during the break. The fun that I WILL have this summer etc. etc.

Also, I realized that spring is a time where colors are lively and people do not seem as lonely and gloomy like fall or winter, haha. Oh, also, spring fashion is great! I can't wait! I already started wearing my pastel nail polish :p. This is good... I love being in a good mood and the weather is too--pathetic fallacy. Love it, love it, love it.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment