Friday, March 18, 2011

So much for doing work at school!

Yesterday, I came to school earlier than I would usually come on Thursdays (actually, sometimes I don't even go to school on Thursdays). I planned on working on my essay all day until maybe around 4 and go home and sleep. Well, let's just say NOTHING went according to plan. I got to school around 10:40 and sat in the Silent Zone with Alfie. For the most part, I was really reading until distractions such as YouTube and hunger came along. At around 1:00 I asked Alfie if he wanted to grab something to eat, so we "quickly" grabbed some pizza. He'd been asking me the whole time if I wanted to go drink at the pub for St. Patty's and I deliberately rejected his offer because I really needed to finish my essay! Anyway, he also did say he didn't want to drink...Lies. He tricked me into coming to the pub to say "hello" to people. Little did I know him and Ferd were peer pressuring EVERYONE to come drink. People had been in the library same time as us studying for an Economics test and they were all asked to come as well and all of us managed to put our studies aside "maybe just for a little bit", we said. I liked how Ferd was saying "drink now, pass out and be rejuvenated and study and write essays but it's St. Patty's we gotta drink!". Holy fuck. I don't even want to talk about how intoxicated I was at 3 in the fucking afternoon. We ended up buying 13 or was it 14 pitchers of beer? Who knows. I was sorta just mooching off the free beer haha until Dianne came and wanted to get pitchers with me. Nonetheless, it was fun while it lasted... Too bad I didn't get any of my essay done cause I was super tired and burnt out after (just the terminology, I don't do drugs). So I crashed early and now I am up at 4 am to do the rest of my essay.

Ugh. Life.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment