Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm not saying it's a piece of cake, just take a moment to evaluate the possibilities, the situations, the opportunities that are waiting.

Today is the first day of lent and I decided to give up Tumblr, Facebook, chocolate and 2 minutes ago, BBM. I know it may seem like a lot and impossible for me to do but I know come Easter, it will be very rewarding. Also... More time on blogspot!

A lot of things have been happening the past few days and my head is full of confusion. Left and right people questioning me about what is going on, what happened, how am I doing... Though it's very nice for people being concern about my state right now I also feel bombarded. I don't like telling the story over and over and actually I do not even like browsing over what happened at all because it just sparks up anger and pain. I'm so grateful though to have the lovely friends that I have now. It's so hard to deal with something like this, I could only imagine how it would be for those who had or have to do it alone.

Overall, I'm confused and agitated.
I have questions that he can't answer.
I'm confused as to why the so many chances I constantly gave still weren't enough for him to see the things I needed from him.
Why now?
Why, after I left, after I told you no 200 times are you coming back to me telling me you're going to do all those things you promised me? Why now, are you just willing to "be the man I needed you to be" as you would say... Why not when I needed you? Why not when I was crying did you want to be there for me but now that I'm gone? Why do you want to prove yourself worthy NOW?

I'm trying so hard to hold my ground. I can't stand you being miserable, yes after all this time. Don't we both wish it wasn't too late?

I just actually wish people gave me space though. Everyone. It's only been 4 days.

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. hi nikka, you are an inspiration :) keep your head and heart up!

    ReplyDelete