Sunday, August 2, 2009

when it comes to me just forget it.

Seriously I'm so drained. Of energy and emotions. I don't think I've ever been so exhausted from just thinking. This is worse than studying for 11-U Math Exam. For real. Time is so unrealistic sometimes. It goes the slowest when you're anticipating and the fastest when you're enjoying. It's brutal. I can't do this. Why is it going so fast, and yet I still have time to sit here on a Sunday night writing a blog.

I don't know what to think anymore I'm happy that I'm here in the Philippines away from all the stress that I had back home. But since when the hell did I call Canada back home, I swear I refer to the Philippines as back home.

I'm happy that I'm here where my family is. I'm happy that I'm surrounded with familiar faces I grew up with. I did spend more time these friends than any of my other friends in Canada. When we talk, it's like I never left at all, minus the jokes that I can't speak tagalog for my life. Nevertheless, we communicate differently and that is all that's changed. I'm sad that I have to go soon. But the two weeks I have been here, so many things have happened and yes, drama does follow me around, it seems.

I've started to not give a shit long ago and it's just turning me into a female version of the jerks/boys I have encountered before. It sucks but I learned from the best of jerks. Not gonna say any names but I picked up a bunch of styles. I learned not to call back, I learned to lie, I learned to make false promises, I learned to make excuses and I learned to forget. But I'm not heartless I swear, I have feelings for sure. I just really don't know how I'm doing this.

Whatever. Summer fling don't mean a thing...right?

Peace outttt.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment