Saturday, August 8, 2009

i miss it already

click on picture?
you almost got me on this one.
psh.

____________________________________________________________________________
Right now, my mom side of my family is throwing us a despidida party, my plane leaves in exactly 11 hours and 42 minutes.

Leaving my lola's house today felt like I never left for Canada and it felt like I was 11 again with fears of being away from the wisest person I know.
I miss her already and I loooove her. My mom and I both cried so much saying good bye and my lola wasn't crying. I remember when I was young she used to tell me to stop crying and I asked her why she doesn't cry and she said, "Naubos na lahat ng luha ko para sa lolo mo." Which in english is "I've cried all my tears for your lolo." Since he died when he was only 45. I only really see her sad when she looks at his pictures.

So today I told her that she better come to Canada soon cause I hate where she lives. She told me that's where she belongs, that her heart's in that "home". I think it's just because she remembers my lolo in that house.

Anyway, she walked us out of her street and seeing her walk back to her house I just felt like my old little self wanting to run to her and ask her to cook me adobo. Or tell on some kid that hit me at school. ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment