Sunday, August 16, 2009

Chances fading now, patience running out. This ain't how it's supposed to be.

On a brighter note, yesterday was tiring. Spent most of the day downtown with some friends. I've got to quit a bad habit.

I met Gabe Bondoc and Leejay for the first time. And Passion a second time.

I love Gabe Bondoc ahhhh, if I already had not made that obvious with my background.
I was willing to do anything to meet him, I even lost my ride and had to go bus home, and walk an hour and a half with boys, downtown. We all know boys don't know their directions... we ended up getting lost, and in the end, just cabbed to the union station.

You see this?
IMAGINE IF AJ RAFAEL CAME.
Wow.
I would sleep in front of his hotel.
Shiiiit, I'd pick him up from the airport!
WITH FLOWERS.


hah.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment