Monday, August 10, 2009

:(

Right now it's 1:49 pm, Monday in the Philippines.
I left at 9:00 am on Sunday. More than 24 hours of travel.
I'm not tired. I barely slept on the plane cause I just cant, the seats are so uncomfortable and I hate those bastards in first class who get to lounge around like kings and queens. Psh.
One day, I'll own a private jet.

Anyway, taking off was brutal, I couldn't stop the tears. I just really didn't want to leave. I felt like I was migrating again, my time there was so short.

When we got to Japan, it was getting worse cause by then my dad, mom and brother fell asleep and I stayed awake (I blame it on the co co co co coffee.) Anyway, I was trying to read a book but just couldn't remove my mind from thinking about the last time I had been in that stupid Narita-Tokyo airport waiting so anxiously for my plane to the Philippines. And I sat there wanting to slow down time cause I didn't want to go home. I kept reading reading reading, and if you ask me what happened in those 100 or so pages that I read during that 3 hour stop over, I wouldn't be able to tell you.

Japan to Chicago was still brutal cause same thing, not only was the flight so fucking long... I also couldn't fall asleep. Thanks again coffee. And then I started to get sore throat and I swear it was because of that little boy that sat beside me who sneezed more than he talked.


Chicago to Toronto was HORRIBLE cause now it was hitting me that I was going home... and that once the fuck again, Philippines is 9000 miles away out of my reach. And yeah my right ear was plugged and I was deaf on my right ear until like 30 minutes ago.

I really miss it already.
I might cry:(

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment