Tuesday, August 18, 2009

what do you call this?

I miss the Philippines...
am I home sick?
but how does that make sense?
when I go to the Philippines and miss Canada, aren't I home sick too?
I wish I could just have the best of both.
In one place.
ALL my family and all my friends in one place.
no snow.
and not really down for the traffic in the Philippines too.

Parents have really been digging in me going to school in the Philippines and I have slim to no problem about that.. it's just that, I don't know how I'm going to feel about the end of the year here. When everyone's going to Laurier, U of T, Ryerson! and I'm going to the Philippines.. I mean how will that even work out?

School ends in June here, school starts in June there!
I'm going to Vancouver and California next year for 2 months...
and I don't really think I'd like to think about school by then.

:(
This just saddens me.
As much as I really wanna stay here too, it will be bittersweet to be away.
I guess I really have two "homes" now, because wherever I go, I miss a place called home. May it be the Philippines or Canada. Dang, now I'm gonna have to be a rich millionaire to be able to afford to go back and forth to prevent missing out on people.

Ugh but I reaaaaaaaaaaallly miss the Philippines.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment