Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's like I've waited my whole life.

Don't you hate it when your internet is so slow?
You feel like you can almost break your computer, but you won't because then you won't have a computer to use...
Like right now, my internet is being so slow and I'm sitting here so impatiently waiting for my internet to open the web page I've asked it to open literally 2 minutes ago.

That is slow.
We've all been accustomed to fast everything that our patience has faded with time..When we know that patience is key to a lot of greater things in life.
When you think about it, everything is made fast these days because we cannot imagine a slow meaning of life.
What happened to the manual can openers? Who uses those still? now we can open a can that would take 30 seconds more with a manual can opener than the electric one everyone has now.
What happened to the home cooked meals ? They're slowly getting replaced with Michellina's and Hungryman and all those things you pop in the microwave and voila!

I mean, can't we just all wait ?
Is it patience that's the problem here?
Or have we just have no time in our hands to wait?

Well I know I'm almost yanking out my hair here waiting for my internet to open, because it has never been this slow.
But you know what, it has been slow at one point, when internet was just made...and somewhere down the road of its improvement, computer techs have discovered ways to make it faster so that people don't have to wait.
But I have time. I have nothing else to do.
So I'll sit here and wait.


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment