Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yes I can

I realized I've let myself go and that's why I'm sinking.
I've gotta help myself if I wanna get out of this situation.
From now on...
No more blogging about you.
No more tweeting about you.
Nada.
Nada.
Nada.

:)
I believe that I'm VERY happy today, and I can't let your stupid face in my head right now.

Because I met Gabe Bondoc and Leejay Abucayan for the second time, and this time it was REAL close. I mean REAL close. That I could touch them if I raised my hand. I meannn... I tried to keep it cool and not act like the groupie I REALLY am inside. Gabe likes cool, calm and composed girls you know. Gotta keep it to his level.

Loved, loved loved today.
Even though I fought with my mom to go to this gig. It was so worth it, and I'd do it over.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment