Monday, July 28, 2008

No matter how your heart is weeping, if you just keep on believing.

I'm all poet-ed and literatur-ed out. I'm not sure if I can handle all of this if I really want to go in literature and journalism when I go to university, I don't really like talking about dead old white guys who used to rhyme as their past time.
But John Keats, he wrote pretty well, not gonna lie

Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard
are sweeter; therefore, ye soft pipes, play on;
Not to the sensual ear, but, more endear'd,
Pipe to the spirit ditties of no tone:
Fair youth, beneath the trees, thou canst not leave
Thy song, nor ever can those trees be bare;
Bold Lover, never, never canst thou kiss,
Though winning near the goal-yet, do not grieve;
She cannot fade, though thou has not thy bliss,
For ever wilt thou love, and she be fair!


I like John Keats
and also.

Nick and Selena.
(L)

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment