Tuesday, August 5, 2008

If I told you I loved you would you hold it against me ?

Past few days have been kinda rush/blur. I got a tattoo on Friday, and I will die if my parents find out. Breaking Dawn on Friday was great bonding times with Martikka, Dee and Dianne. I really need to stop shopping too!!!!!!!

I've been watching some Filipino dvds just because my parents think I can't speak or understand Filipino anymore so theyre shoving it down my throat now. So one full day of that stupid teleserye mama jamma that is SERIOUSLY boring and OVERLY dramatic. Boy loves girl. But no one kisses because that's only in the finale. Everyone dies. Well the good people die. Oh but wait, she comes back alive 5 episodes later!!! Here comes the "Sister" and then we find out she's not the real sister, everyone screams and cries. The boy who loves the girl still loves the girl but they can't be together....SOOOOO FILIPINO
we all know the story.

But I completely forgot how good looking JERICHO ROSALES was.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment