Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cause an empty room, can be so loud, there's so many tears so drown them out.

SUMMER SCHOOL?!
What was I thinking. Of course I have the answer for that: no, I didn't think it was going to be easier than day school, or easy for any matter. Just not HARD. It's not that it's hard, but it's summer and I could be sleeping my days in. Anyway, I have 1 abscence and 2 lates that means, one more late and I get the boot. Yeah, I'm really pushing here. I don't really like being stressed out, which I am right now, of course, LJ is my main distraction. I just wanted to update. Not that anyone reads any of this. Just me myself and I. Kind of a personal diary, but not really cause its public-ish.


Anyway, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings.
No, I really don't and I have a quest on that tomorrow.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment