Monday, July 7, 2008

I love it when we're kissing I can feel you smiling.

What a very eventful weekend.

The party could not have gone any better on friday, I really wish people had fun, I'm not in the mood to go in detail about it.

Then Saturday was Dianne's birthday, even when I went to bed at 4:30 in the morning I still woke up at 7:00 to go to the beach. It was okay, I got tanned. And Saturday night, got drunk again. With Candice, Dee, Vanessa and the Bancroft boys this time. I just found out today that they stole my Mojitos >=T. I'm scared now that they know where I live, they'll be at my house every weekend trying to find drinks.

Summer school is such a drag, it just makes me hate Shakespeare. And I usually like Shakespeare. Maybe because I wasnt being spoonfed of 5 hours of thou, thee, doth and words like bombast, abhor, albeit, tush,dire and quotes like "I hath pleased the devil drunkenness to give place to the devil wrath." and yes, I have the book in front of me, I didn't memorize Othello. And I'm REALLY scared to do an oral presentation, I wasn't built for oral presentations, never was.


I'm loafting for this stupid assignment due tomorrow, so I shall begin.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment