Thursday, July 10, 2008

There's no fear when you feel right at home

3:58 a.m was the last time I saw when I looked at the clock before I went to sleep last night. Stupid english journal. Everyone seems to be dropping the course, but I don't want to be a quitter, that's just not me, might as well finish what I damned started. If I get low in this class though, I'm doing it again, I just really took English so I could do something productive this summer. So today, we wrote a demand essay and I was half asleep and half in trouble because I didn't know what to do, basically, I was all over the place. I was running out of time, I thought I wasn't writing enough, blah blah blah. Whatever, after school I took my G1 test, and yay, I'm licensed. Then I went to get a hair cut. I don't know why I always get a hair cut when I don't really want to. And here I am again, regretting cutting it, thanks Nikka. Anyway, I have work. Gah.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment