Friday, June 27, 2008

I know, I know your love is nothing but a lie.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SO CONFUSED THAT YOU WANT YOUR HEAD TO EXPLODE JUST TO END IT ALL ?!

Trust me, you never wanna go there.
And if you've survived it, you're my idol.
I haven't been this confused for the longest time. In fact, I've never been put in a situation like this before so I don't have a clue what to do. Thank God for livejournal, once again, it saves my life. Blogging it out on private and reading it over and over, solves it all. I was thinking I should talk to someone about this, but I just can't. This is too complicated, I don't know what to do. Or maybe I'm just over reacting, but im super stressed. With the party and friends being not so friendly lately and going to New Jersey in about 6 hours and I havent even packed a thing yet. I'm stressed out because I didn't call work to tell them I have summer school starting Thursday. I'm stressed out because of a boy. I'm stressed out cause this boy is wrong. I'm stressed out because I need to finish this book and drop it off at the library and yeah, I'm not even going to be able to do that because oh guess what, I'M LEAVING IN 6 HOURS.
OH MY GOSH.
and livejournal-ing this is just procrastination in disguise.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.


I thought exams were supposed to be my last stress.

Yeah, maybe I don't get pimples when I'm stressed, but my head would definitely explode soon.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment