Monday, June 23, 2008

This is real, this is me, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.

One of those days that my obsessions at its peak again, we've all seen and heard about it. I give my friends an earful of whatever I'm obsessing about in the moment, whether it be Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Jonas Brothers, Twilight, Edward Cullen, Guitar, Dan Humphrey, white boys, California, books and whatever it is, I talk and talk about my obsessions non-stop. What would I do if I couldn't vent it out some way? LIVEJOURNAL IS SO REFRESHING. It's unbelievable how this thing calms me down. So today, I'm especially in love with Jonas Brothers. Okay, you can talk your "they're so over-rated" talk, but I look beyond that. That reminds me, I was watching extra the other day and they said: "Being out there and proclaiming that you've slept with 500 people sells, but on the contrary, virginity sells." Don't we all just love the Jonas Brothers for being so... not sex-ish like other guys ? Yeah, cause I really do. I wish I had more blogging friends to... share blogs with? Or whatever it is I think I'm doing on LJ thinking that I talk to 50 people all the time. Anyway, my day went horrible. But my afternoon was great. More bonding time with Dee. It HASN'T been awhile, but that's what we're tryna stay away from. I don't want to drift away from people, I really just don't have time for that. And on the other note with friends and drama...WHY CAN'T WE JUST ALL GET ALONG!!! Peace and love!!! GEEZ.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment