Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I won't always love what I'll never have.

I would like myself better if I actually strived to make a purpose in this effin planet. But no, I'm just a big ball of laziness, waiting and waiting. Waiting for myself to do something that I know I won't do anyway. I have my history exam tomorrow and I don't know how I'm going to pass it with what I know in that class. Sure, I recently got a 98% on the culminating, but if I didn't get that, would I be getting a 76% in that class right now? no siree. That culminating raised me up about 8-9% my teacher said, which means I was in the 60s. And I was getting an 81 in midterm in history, how did i let myself do this? I'M LAZY.

Currently reading Water for Elephants. I recently made a list of books I wanna read before I go to University, there's about... 50 books I would say. Now that doesn't seem a lot. I hope I really do it.

I convinced myself that my parents just don't understand me. Period. I feel like they think I'm speaking a foreign language because they just DON'T understand anything.

Anyway, the thought of going to grade 11 excites me and I know it's going to be a pain in the ass, but somehow, I think that everything is going to be okay. Well , I always do anyway.

Then grade 12.
Then university.
YAY UNIVERSITY.

okay, I really need to calm down and pass my history exam.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment