Saturday, June 14, 2008

This world would never be what I expected. And if I don't belong who would have felt it?

New journal finally updated. Took long enough. I thought it was time. I was trying to keep my freshhlikeuhh account for old times sakes, but it's time to move on, I guess. This journal would be more well kept than my other one, because that account was so evident of my pre-teen dramas and dilemmas that I just really can't wait to leave behind.
Anyway, let me explain why I chose fateandfaith as my screen name. I believe that there is just so much we can hope for and have faith for. In the end, I think it's all destined. Everything is all written out for us and it's just the way we play the game. Though we think we have control over things, I still think that things happen for a reason shit happens to good people. Bad people get away with bad things. It's just the way it is, that's just fate. Coincidence. Destiny. Whatever you want to call it. And faith plays a big role in my life as well. Whethere it is on myself, on my dreams, my religion, my friends. I just keep faith. I don't like thinking negative things, that's not how life should be lived--there's only so much you can do no matter how long you're going to live, you know?

I don't think I can get any cheesier than that.
Wait, maybe I can.

This journal, I hope will be more sophisticated and more meaningful than my other blog. I felt like I just had that to rant about things and tell you guys about my boring day. Well, I still will do that. But I'm gonna keep it less dramatic and more understandable.

I'm still keeping the xoxo.
HAH.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment