Friday, June 20, 2008

Way, away away from here I'll be.



CAMP ROCK in 10 minutes, literally! Yesterday was such a nice day, long, long day. I'm sure going to miss grade 10, but it's time to move on, yay university is closer than ever. Yesterday:
- Tucker's market place with Gabby, Carly, Laura, Christina, Kyla, Sandra, Monique and Maria
- Pretended to 'flash' truck drivers by lifting my shirt, but I actually was wearing a wife beater under.
- Sandra's house and prank calling Dianne: priceless.
- Taking a 3 hour nap and waking up to a phone call, because I'm their bootycall.
- Went to Wendy's with Justin, Jonathan and Matt. But saw 5 million people there.
- Really didn't wanna be at Wendy's so we once again walked to Tucker's Marketplace, but the boys ate at McDonald's why I sat there and did my rubiks cube.
- Matt walked me home
- Phone with Vanessa and Cristina for 3 hours, literally
- Then phone with Gabs for 2 hours.

It's really hard to imagine how I fit all those things in ONE day, because I really did, anyway, camp rock.
I was really pissed today cause i was supposed to go to Cassy's house to have a pool party and watch camp rock together, but my parents are once again being difficult. Whatever. I have a TV. And today, my day was made again because of one tree hill.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment