Tuesday, June 16, 2009

YOU BELONG WITH ME

stop the antics. RIGHT NOW. I never wanted you this way. Well at least I haven't realized it. But as I sit here typing this little immature blog like a little girl, I'm realizing your meaning to me. I don't want you to find out about this. I KNOW that there are other girls so I'm not gonna try compete. But what I am thinking is that I don't want you enough to even tell you. But I do want to. I'm just holding back you know. Like always. I'm so scared of rejection that I'll just remain your friend until I'm over this phase.
Dude, I never used to miss you this way.
I never used to want your attention this way.
I'm sick and last night I kept on having delusive dreams, each of them like a nightmare.
and everytime I woke up, I'd dream again and each time it just got worse
Everytime I got scared I HELD on to you like my life depended on it, I clung on to you like there was no tomorrow.

And today I was just watching clips of One Tree Hill on youtube and I randomly clicked on a random one and it was that episode when Peyton was talking to Lucas about who's standing next to him when his dreams came true.

and IIIII thought about it and OMG, I saw you.

No comments:

Post a Comment