Sunday, June 21, 2009

She rockin that thing like

Omg. Even fucking sober, I still manage to get myself in fucking trouble. It's not me it's you mom. Okay maybe it was a little bit me.

Today, I got picked up by Harriet at 9 to go to Jill's hotel party which was downtown. Going there, we got lost because roads were fucking closed due to the mmvas. Kay, then we got pulled over for speeding, but THANK GOODNESS WE DID. Because the cop was SEXY AS HELL Harriet was told she could take the tickets to court and she'll see him again there and I told her to fucking go for it.

So finally got to the frikken hotel after enough missions getting pulled over and getting lost. It was so pretty, so high class and I know this for sure because GIRLICIOUS was there. We saw them as we were leaving but wow woop dee doo it's girlicious. They're girls. So am I. I'm straight. I think it's impressive that they can dance and sing at the same time. But I was sick and I'm using that as an excuse for everything... and I didn't really wanna be liek OMG CAN I TAKE A PICTURE.. no... Try Spice Girls! THEN I will go crazy.


Yeah basically my fucking window just closed and my draft didnt save until like the last paragraph and I don't wanna write what I just wrote.

so i'll do it in point form

-Harriet and Erika were drunk
-I kissed a girl and went to hell
-I got in shit because i got home an hour after curfew
- had to pretend I watched Up.


and now I wanna watch AJ Raf.

yknow you love me xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment