Friday, June 26, 2009

Legit

JUNE 25, 2009

So my brother graduated today. "OH THAT'S GREAT." NO. oh no. I woke up this morning and my mom was screaming. So I thought oh my fucking gosh we are late aren't we and she's freaking out of course. Then I come out of my room and my whole house is like flooded. Like... it was raining in my kitchen and basement. Turns out a water pipe bursted in my house and it eroded into all the pipes. It was crazy, the tv and appliances in the basement were all fuckeddd. Anyway, insurance got my family a hotel room because we can't stay in the house :( . But anyway, I still went to driving with Enzo and Mark, and i didn't even know which hotel we were going to. So then I just ended up bussing with Enzo but driving school ended at like 9:20 and we frikken missed the bus right when it got there so we had to wait like 30 minutes aodfosairahwyhuask . I didnt know where to go so I went to "Miguel's" (it's Joaqui in my world) and got picked up. All in all very fuckeeed day i dont know whats wrong with this week man.

No comments:

Post a Comment