Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm safe up high, nothing can touch me.

17 days in without alcohol fuck yeah! Operation sober month, oh yeah. Can I just say how happy I am that I was able to put my livejournal entries on blogspot, cept livejournal was really private so some of the really intense journals, I kept in LJ.

How whack was st. joe's stabbing. People need to calm down, it's the end of the school year C'MON. Like just all these tragedies are happening... Lucas' car crash, this stabbing, that girl that got crushed in a washroom in Guelph..it's just so sad.

I'm not feeling any better today I feel like I'm dying of this fever and cough and cold and everything I have going on in my body.

Writing my religion exam today was extremely painful, not only do Hindu and Sikh words sound the same, the test had like 120 multiple choice/matching and I am not exagerrating. Oh no it didnt end there... there was an essay and 4 short answers !! OH YEAH I LOVED WRITING IT. IT'S JUST WHAT A SICK PERSON NEEDS.

And I have been staring at my math tests for about 5 hours now... again, no exagerration. I don't even have facebook anymore and I still get distracted...

So peace out. I'm gonna "study"


yknow you love me.xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment