Saturday, April 9, 2011

Out with the old in with the new

Pause.
I am exhausted. I've been in the library studying my ass off since last Sunday. This week I literally spent more time in the library actually studying than at home! Wow. The only break I got was Ke$ha's concert (WILD WILD WILD CRAZY WILD). The next day I was back in the library at 10 am in the morning and stayed there til 5 and went to work 6-10. Came back the next morning again at 9 am, wrote my exam at 4, finished at 7... Had to drive from UTM all the way to pick up my brother and got home at 8:00. From 8:00 I started stripping down my room out of everything that is not very "showy" material as my parents would say.I was totally drained though from the long week I've had so I crashed pretty early at 12:30.
I woke up this morning to resume my cleaning but I'm trying to multitask my reading with it so I have Sparknotes open as I clean out my closet.

I'm kind of sad to be leaving my room behind... putting it back to how it used to be and giving it to someone else soon. They will never know the sentimental value of this room. They will never be aware of the moments that were lived in here. I spent most of my teenage years in this room. I grew up in here. I cried, screamed, yelled, punched walls (not hard enough to make a hole lol I'm so weak) in this room. I also learned the guitar, crammed for tests, sang terribly, laughed and cuddled in this room. It'll be someone else living in here and they will never know the value of my room. I will miss this place. I hate to be packing all of it in boxes right now.

It's such a nice day out though, I think I'm gonna go out for a walk to rub off my gloominess.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment