Sunday, April 24, 2011

I have been so out of the loop!

I've been too busy to even update blogspot. I've been running around for what seems like everywhere using the 0 energy that I have. Even after long exam weeks I still haven't caught a breather with it being holy week and all having to go to church late at night and early in the morning and such, which I don't mind. Although it's really starting to take a toll on my energy level and creating bags under my eyes which are becoming harder and harder to conceal by the minute. Even now 3 am I'm still wide awake... My sleeping pattern has been thoroughly messed up.

I just want to do quick point form updates:
- Finished first year of university! Been a long road g'damn!
- No one will ever understand why it had to be you AJ, rest in paradise, we all miss you. See you soon.
- Easter easter! Means I'm back on Facebook and back on tumblr :) and I can eat chocolate yay!
- Giving up BBM was NOT a good idea because I apparently did not have unlimited text when I already pay $65 for my phone, how ridic, imagine my frustration when I found out I got charged $317 for text! WHAT
- I've been thinking of seriously moving back to the Philippines one day. One day. I will have an explanation for that in a completely different and elaborate blog.
- I miss my Lola.
- I just want to rest.
- I can't even party.
- Winter came back.
- No woman, no cry!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment