Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ke$ha

Get $LEAZY was amaziiiiing it's one of those things that can't ever be described well enough to amount to the actual moments of the event. You had to be there. I don't care if people don't like how ke$ha looks trashy or how she doesn't look like she showers or she's not pretty because she's FUCKING AMAZING. Brilliant. Such a rebel I friggen LOOOOOOVE it. Although I did end up yacking from mixing drinks....... NO BIG DEAL lololololol. Kesha woulda loved me she would have held my hair for me as I yacked. Seriously though overall the night was ridiculously fun. I just forgot about all the craziness and stress of my real life. There was glitter on the floor, on my body, on my face--EVERYWHERE.
I don't know, I can't even write fast enough to keep up pace with the things I'm thinking of...

I LOVE KE$HA. I wish I was her.
She's such a G.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment