Sunday, January 10, 2010

Time to get a little cheesy.

For the last four years, we've been running around hooking up at parties, ignoring each other, fighting with each other, yelling at each other to just end up together four years later. Ridiculous. To think how many fights we had and how stupid they fucking were. To think how much shit we talked about each other, don't even lie. The boys and girls in between.

How many times I said "I hate him" I can probably never count. How many times I said, "Never again." even more.

I guess we just really had to go through all that bullshit to finally end up being together, to be quite honest I don't know how I'd get to know anyone else as much as I know you or as much as you know me.

You piss me off a lot of times but at the same time I know you're the only one who could possibly fix my anger to you.

I know we were like brother and sister with our friendship but to be quite honest I don't know if I ever saw you just as a friend after everything.

Nothing will change just because of our new label.

I'm happy with being dysfunctional like we always are but I just reaaaaaally wish you'd listen to some things I say, you know what I'm talking about.

Other than that, you make me smile and don't lie cause I'm the highlight of your day everyday
hahaha ;)

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment