Friday, January 1, 2010

The bitchiest new year

I'm so moody right now. Last night was new years and unlike last new year, I was happy and did not cry or rant about how pointless new year is. I can't believe it's been one year since last year. It seems like nothing's changed but everything changed at the same time. I am currently sitting on my cousin's room's floor in Carson with bags under my eyes most likely because I didn't sleep at all last night, mainly because I was too uncomfortable and I just...really did not feel like sleeping.

Let's face it I'm very moody because I missed 3 days of my birth control pills and popped 2 in at 7 am. Now I'm gonna be a super mega bitch for the whole day. Why did I not think of this earlier.

Yesterday:
-woke up at 10
-watched half of avatar
-ate breakfast for like 2 hours
-got ready for 2 hours
-family drove to West Covina
-ate at my family friend's house. Tito Arnel's, absolutely love him, weird cause he acts like my dad and I think he's hilarious, my dad...not so much.
-godfrey wasn't home so it was pretty much boring a bit.
-drove to Carson saw like 9078896980 relatives
-sang in the garage
-rode my cousins pick up truck around the neighborhood blowing horns and screaming happy new year
-my parents gave me death stares when my cousins tried giving me a tequila shot.
-i just had some smirnoff.
-called Ojay to say Happy Birthday/Happy New Years like tradition.
-called Lorenzo the bitch was playing cod on new years at 3 in the morning.
-i didn't make a new year's resolution, instead i spent the whole night reading tumblr.

and today, I don't know what the plans are. But I'm sad as the days in California are coming to an end. I really love this place. Just the sunshine and all. I think I'd be closer and appreciate my family more if I lived here too.

Sigh, if only I could put California, Mississauga and Manila all together. That would be great.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment