Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Coming Back

So shit.
Yesterday, our flight was cancelled, so they told us that they'd reschedule us and fly us to LA and from LA we'll fly to TO.

(I was taking this all as a sign that I was never meant to leave California)

When my family and I got to LA, we were once again told that our flight has been cancelled. Bullshit, eh? So basically they told us they’d put us on waiting list for the next flights which were 3:30 pm PT (arrival at TO at 11:45 pm EST) and 10:30 pm PT (arrival at TO 6:00 am EST) we were almost so sure we weren’t going to make it for 3:30 because it was full. So I was really happy, though in the airport, I was just making those last few moments in California even longer. Well it turned out for the best that we did get into that 3:30 flight but we got split up. I chose to sit by myself. It was a bit sad leaving LA.The flight was aaaight, watched “All About Steve” and “Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs” both were very well enjoyed. However, my mind kept shifting to California and feelings kept dreading the snow.

Then we got to Toronto it was -11 degrees celsius with the windchill of -17 which I could swear to you is the complete opposite of LA when I left, LA was even hotter than 17. Anyway, they semi-lost our luggage and it took about 45 minutes for us to finally find it. Today was just a hassle all in all. It makes me never want to fly again.

So we sat by the waiting area (inside) and I was texting my cousin, talking about how boys have left us for call of duty as I watched light snow fall outside. I was really sad that I was physically pouting like a little girl.

Sigh. Enzo totally fell asleep on me just now but I’ll let it go because all I’ve done today was complain to him about how sad I am.

I got home and now I am sitting on my bed I can say I didn’t miss it at all because I’d rather be sleeping on someone else’s room with my tita snoring right at my ear as long as I’m in California, rather than being in my cold bed. Staring at my luggage wishing I was still there.

Not mentioning my parents are nagging my brother and I to go to school tomorrow, which is in what? 5 hours? I won’t go to sleep til like 3 hours from now?

This is really sad. Makes me want to wallow and eat out of a Nutella jar.

One thing that did make me happy today is the letters from Laurier and Western that I got. But then I went back to my shitty mood. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment