Sunday, August 17, 2008

Honestly, some hook ups are definitely worth it. But I woke up this morning...



Okay rephrase that. I didn't even sleep last night. I have a theory... Well cause I noticed that this happens all the time. When I have a lot of beer, I can't go to sleep. When I have a lot of liquor I fall asleep 2 hours max. So whatever.

I ditched work yesterday pretending the Boss told me to come at 3:00 when she really told me 12. My manager called and asked why I wasn't there and I said... well, the HEAD manager told me to come at 3. I got away with it. It gave me time to fiddle with my new laptop, WOOT.
I got off work at 8, and loafted before I took a shower.

Vanessa [Velasco] came at around 9:30. We walked to Lobo's house and got lost. Twice. He had to pick us up, half drunk (he walked) but Vanessa got scared a bit because Lobo likes her and he was saying some.. things. Anyway, party was bomb tings.

I haven't been sober one weekend of this fucken summer, and I really wish I stayed sober at least once. If anything, I know I don't do weed, but that doesn't make being an alcoholic any better, and I am completely aware of that. But like any pothead that loves weed. I love alcohol.

1 beer: s'all good. 2: give me another one. 3: sure, one more. 4: why not. 5: "Vanessa, I'm already on my fifth one and we've only been here an hour and a half." 6: "Nikka stop."

6 --Jordan Nichols : VERY BAD MISTAKE. WTF WAS I THINKING. ON THE FUCKEN CURB TOO.

7: "HASTINGS YOU FUCKEN DRANK MY BEER!!!"


8: "just one more kiss."
Andrew Hastings?!?!?!??!

8 1/2: YO PHIL, YOU LOOK LIKE NATHAN SCOTT.

Phil Boroniec?!?!?!?


I should make a confessions of a teenage alcoholic.
Cause seriously.
I could probably make millions.
HONESTLY.


I don't wanna jinx anything so, I will add further on with this entry when... things happen.



xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment