Sunday, August 31, 2008

You would.

The thing about us is that...

You won't remember and I won't forget.
I want attention but you don't care.
Then again, opposites attract, and broken hearts retract.
and sometimes I just hate everything about you, especially the way you act.
And then I hate myself because sometimes I love you for the same exact reasons.
And I don't understand why I got to be so gullible.
Why I always have to answer your phone calls
and why I always smile at you when I'm mad
Why I can't stay mad
and why you're always on my mind.
We weren't even anything at all
Just some fake ass two-day booty call.
you wont even remember anything at all.
You wont even feel anything at all..
AND YOU WON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.
Not even a text
All you wanted was sex.
Not that you even got it
I'm just saying, I thought you were better than that.
Wait no I didn't.
Now, you're everywhere!
On my facebook notifications.
On my msn popping up and down.
And my frikken friends' display pictures.
Was it always that way?
Howcome I never noticed that.
Whatever.
Summer fling.
Don't mean a thing.
Right?
You're just really hot, that's all.

8 tingz I hate about you.

------------------------------
now that I got that out of my system.
THREE DAYS TIL SCHOOL YAY!!
I started blog.tv like 2 days ago because I was looking at VenetianPrincess's blog.tv and then I randomly found this really hot guy on it (blog.tv/People/DisposableReality) so then I made one for myself and ended up blogging with Dee, (she was on it for ages, it kinda made me cranky cause I had work at 9. And she slept over.) But yeah, last night I was on it til 5 by myself, eew pedophiles. Well, I guess I put it on myself to get those. But yeah, co-hosting with Patrick was funny. Talking about wendys. And I need a boob reduction because they don't even listen to what I say. They just look straight at my boobs. Anyway. today i woke up at 1:03 because since I slept so late. I had work at 2:00 and then I was supposed to be off at 10. But we had shortage of people and I was forced to stay until 11. That was a 9 hour shift and I am DEAD BEAT. I get home, my parents were cleaning my room and didn't finish cleaning it, so all my stuff are on my bed and I was just thinking of everything that reminded me about Andrew so then I went on LJ. Even though Im really really tired. Can't you see? it's affecting my writing skills, i can't talk with fancy words. I have like a brain of an 8th grader right now I can't even use big words. Which I usually try doing. Anywya, I'm going to sleep, I'm going to Buffalo with Joaqui's family tomorrow, and I swear I keep on seeing Dee's picture (beside my laptop) blinking. I think I really am tired.

SCHOOL IN TWO DAYS (L)(L)

xoxoxooxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment