Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thank You

For always believing and for never giving up on me. I know times are rough and I give you a hard time. I know that sometimes my actions suggest for you to just leave me alone and move on. I can be cruel and mean and very indecisive and I don't know how you keep up with it. Though you've hurt me, I know I've hurt you just as much and even when I push you away, you keep trying and you never show any chance of you leaving me. Thanks for not listening when I tell you to just give up, that it's useless and that we're never going to be the same anymore. I've always wanted to see you try... I guess I never really looked how hard you were trying. I'm sorry that I'm making you wait this long for me to change my outlook but I know that you understand that I haven't been the strongest and that I haven't always seen the glass half full in our relationship. Nonetheless, you stick by me. Ironic how I always asked you to just make me feel special and I don't know how I never did but now that I stop to think about all the effort you've given in the last 2 months, I really should start believing you.

We've talked about trust in our relationship and I know I was always on your ass for everything you did, but you have to understand... it wasn't that I didn't trust you, it was that I was trying to find a trust in you again. Thank you for the freedom you've given me! I know it was hard for you to just let me go and let me be but it gave me a lot of breathing space that I needed. WE both needed.

For the last 3 months, I know that I haven't been the most co-operative. I cut you off, ignored you, fought with you... Yet, I don't know how you can still wake up every morning and tell me you missed me. I was bitter for a long time and you still put up with me. Man, when I would PMS and brought hell on earth for you WOW, I don't know how you're still here. Seriously. I can be a psycho bitch when I PMS. When I'm back to normal is when I really realize just how I much I actually put you through.

I'm sowwy :(

Thank you for standing by me and still telling me you love me everyday of the week. I know that you really do. I'm trying to find my way back. I really am.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment