Wednesday, June 15, 2011

19!

BIRTHDAY WEEK! From June 5th to June 10th. Photo heavy :)


June 5th- Had lunch at Spoon and Fork with my family after going to church :) Food was so amazing and I usually don't get my money's worth in buffets because I eat so small even though I really like sushi sometimes I can only eat so much. My parents were actually shocked at how much I ate hahaha. It was so delicious, I definitely recommend it to everyone and best believe I will be returning very soon!




Then on June 7th Lorenzo took me to Skybar to see J. Cole. He knew I wanted to go because he's only my favorite rapper in the world and also because it was my birthday eve and I wanted to do something fun! I couldn't have had a better birthday eve. Skybar is just so amazing and the fact that I got in with my own id (I don't think they even checked my birthday lol) was just so exciting! Lorenzo ended up getting me like 56789456789 drinks so it's safe to say I was pretty drunk (not pretty drunk, I passed out in his car on the way home LOL) and what better way to spend my birthday than J. Cole, nightlife, Lorenzo and some drinks?! Goes down as one of the most amazing nights ever. Ever.






My actual birthday (June 8th) consisted of unexpected birthday deliveries and packing! I figured since I already had a blast the night before (and woke up still tipsy) that I would just you know, spend the day relaxing. The plan was to go to the spa but I could NOT drive in my condition, I swear I was still drunk. So I had to cancel my appointment :( I had to pack for moving anyway. Gabs came over to help me... Later on the day Enzo had another surprise for me and he took me out for dinner and gave me a mint chocolate ice cream cake! My favorite flavor lol. Dianne gave me a new fishy and some cold stone ice cream sandwiches and Cristina gave me chocolate cake! They were all amazing and I tried to eat them all haha. I have to say, wow my friends are so creative with their birthday cards... I seriously don't know how I can top them! My birthday was amazing. I was sad I didn't get to go to church but I made sure I prayed forever that night.






Friday was just fantastic! My girls (and some guys, haha) went to TIME night club and just partied all night. Music and crowd was amazing and from what I heard, everyone had tonnes of fun! I was happy and very very content with what I had that night. It was more than enough to have the people I love around me all at the same time and together we just had the time of our lives! After clubbing, Phincy, Dianne and I went home to my house and ate our Jr. Chickens and fries ahahah. Couldn't get any better than that!

I woke up the next morning still unable to move my feet. Sign of a very good night. I had bruises all over and my hair was all yuck but I woke up super happy! I am so blessed with the people in my life, family, friends, boyfriend. I had a very very very very good birthday this year and I just appreciated everyone and everything so much more. From everything I learned from the past and from last year's very stressful birthday I am just so glad to say I was genuinely happy this year. I feel like I was at a happy and satisfied place where I have never been before. God continues to shower me with blessings and I cannot thank Him or anyone enough for everything I have today. I can be undeserving yet I am not resented these gifts! I'm so so so happy. It couldn't have been better.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment