Friday, June 24, 2011

Excited!

June has so far been very strenuous because of all the moving. Not to mention in all that packing and moving ALSO trying to squeeze in some time for my birthday and father's day etc etc. However, I'm happy that it is finally coming to a short halt... or maybe "pause" is a better word to use. I am leaving to Florida on Sunday with my family and there, we will be meeting my cousins from California. We're spending 8 days in the Sunshine State! Yay :) I'm so excited because not only do I get to spend time with my family again, but I also get to see my cousins again AAAAAND I finally get to feel like it really is summer because I haven't had time to actually relax, relax it has been all work or just bumming around at home (which is not really relaxing more like slothing out -_-).

Anyway, I do still have to work an 8.5 hour shift tomorrow and then on Sunday we are off to Florida! I'm ready to just kick it and just have fun in Orlando and Miami and good ol' family bonding is never bad for anyone! I'm really glad that we're going so that my brother finally comes out of his dungeon which is the basement, since we moved I haven't seen him cause everything he needs is in the basement....literally. He's got a mini fridge and a bathroom in there, I only see him when he's coming home to go down there. Sigh, teenagers. Lol.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment