Monday, May 9, 2011

Yay!

For nice weather to come this week! Today, I went to the mall with Mike and I didn't know it was going to actually be somewhat hot but when I found out it was, I went to get myself some coral flippy flops from h&m. It was fun to shop around with Mike haha he's not a typical guy who would get impatient in a store... He even came with me inside MAC and helped me pick out my lipstick, LOL :) We also got a pair of shoes each, he got Sperry's and I got some Keds... Which I'm still debating about whether or not I should return it.

Anyway, I've been chasing that chedda chedda cheese this past week and today was my only day off. I took someone's shift for tomorrow so I'm working again, which I don't mind at all... I have another day off on Thursday! I'm sleepy and I'm tired.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment