Monday, April 27, 2009

You the fucking best

Such a nice day today. I failed my Religion test but that's alright, I seem to not be passin shit these days anyway. How many more days til summer ?
Friends are trippin balls these days everyone needs to fucking calm down, I don't give a shit about anything dramatic, life's too rough that way.
I need to get my g2 already. Everyone's driving these days.
My dad's been looking for insurance for hella long now so i can freely drive the Lancer.

Sam and I went for a good one hour walk after school today, just chilled, got some body jewelry. Then later on just tweeted life. Then Chris, Maria and Christina surprised me and picked me up, went to get slushie, find Cameron, and so it was time for Gossip Girl and I had to go home. I like my TV shows okay.

PEACE OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment