Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I told myself to cry never again.

I want a ukelele !
Okay, so first day back at school for five days wasn't so bad, had cheer practice and it was aight. Tomorrow, there is a symposium at my school for people that are going to Ottawa, while I KNOW that I really want to go... I know that I shouldn't because I am doing HORRIBLE at school right now. Like horrible. I'm just so behind in everything, that reminds me, I should really get goin on my homework. I have had so many distractions lately. Salesians last month and now cotillion, even though it's done, it's KILLING me that it's done because now, i just wanna see everyone all the time. But anyway, I passed a math test for the first time this semester (Y) so I am very proud of myself, in a way. Hah.

Anyway, as much as I can't wait for summer, I have so many things to do oh man. So I've decided to write it out.
Things to do this week
[] No drinking (I'm trying to skip the beer belly this summer, so fuck, i have to resist temptation)
[] Apply for a job (Get a job so parents will let me go to driving school and get my stupid G2.)
[] Finish Fifth Business (Really Nikka, you've had that book for 2 months.)

Alrighty, peace out
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment